- Smoking is not permitted around Elements or in the forest.
- There is zero tolerance for alcohol and drugs.
- Guests must be in good health and not subject to dizziness or motion sickness; must be free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems; must not be pregnant.
- Guests are responsible for the safe-keeping of personal items.
- Watch for falling objects from above when near Elements.
- The instructions of WildPlay Element Parks employees must be adhered to at all times. WildPlay employees are empowered to remove any guests from any Element or the Park if deemed necessary for their, or others, safety (without warning or refund).
Access requirements include: waiver, reach, age, weight, chaperone, and health/ability/use rules that allow guests to independently and comfortably explore their freedom on our Elements.